Child Account Activation
What do you need to do?
- Next time you log in to your dashboard, you should see a pop up window asking you to activate your child accounts, and giving you the option to create or link Club Locker accounts for your children (you do not need to do this, and create a linked Club Locker account at any point in the future).
- When you enter a competition, you will be asked if you want to create a Club Locker account for any children linked to your account. If they already have a Club Locker account, you will be taken to Club Locker where you can simply click ‘Log in with englandsquash.com’ and you’ll be logged in automatically
- If you are creating a brand new child account linked to your profile, the 'activation' process forms part of the account creation process and you will need to 'activate' the child's account before it can be created
What else do you need to know?
- If your child has an active England Squash membership, by activating your child's account, you are also ensuring that they have access to the full range of membership benefits
- You can create a new Club Locker account for the linked children on your dashboard at any time, just visit their child account profile and update their details, and you’ll be taken to Club Locker where you can confirm the accounts you want to create