Creating a Club Locker Account - Inter Counties Championships
Please note, this guide relates to the creation of Club Locker accounts for Senior and Masters players for the Inter Counties Championships. Junior players can follow the relevant walk through for creating junior player accounts.
All players for this years Inter Counties Championships will be required to have a Club Locker account. This account will be linked directly to your England Squash membership. The process is very quick and simple, even if you have not entered a competition through Club Locker before.
It is important to note that because England Squash membership is a requirement of participation, you will need a Club Locker account linked to your englandsquash.com profile so that your membership can be validated. If you do not already have a Club Locker account linked to your englandsquash.com profile, this will be linked for you during the creation process.
Club Locker account creation instructions - step by step
To create a Club Locker account linked to your englandsquash.com profile, follow the following steps:
- Go to https://england.clublocker.com
- Click the big red 'Log in with englandsquash.com' button and enter your englandsquash.com sign in details (your usual sign in details on the England Squash website). An example is shown in the screenshot below. Please do not enter your login details to the boxes below the button ('Username' and 'Password').
- You should then land on the Club Locker homepage. You can check to see if your account has been created correctly by looking for your name in the top right-hand corner. If your name shows then your account has been created.
Your Club Locker account has now been created. Your team manager will now be able to nominate you for the Inter Counties Championships.
Still having issues?
Membership not valid
- If your England Squash membership is not up to date or is not correctly linked to your club, you will be instructed to purchase an England Squash membership during the creation process. If you are a member of an affiliated club, you will receive a membership through the club's affiliation, but you should ensure that you are your primary club is correctly linked on your profile, and you have set 'Who pays my membership' to the correct club (note that your club may need to approve your membership before your status is updated)
- Once you have purchased a membership, or a membership has been assigned to you via a club affiliation, you should attempt your entry again - once your membership has been validated, you will be able to complete your entry. Please note, your membership status may take a few hours to update so you may need to check back later in the day
I only see US Squash players in the player search
- You’re logged into an account linked to US Squash (or another federation) - likely you have signed up directly with Club Locker or have an old Club Locker account. To resolve this, log out from Club Locker and ensure you are logged in to your account via the ‘Log in with englandsquash.com’ button. To log out, just use this link or alternatively go to your Club Locker profile, select your name in the top right corner and then select ’Logout‘
- If this still doesn’t fix the issue, and you are trying to enter a child account then go back to step 1 and 2 of the 'How do I activate my child account and enter an event on Club Locker?' support guide and ensure that your child’s account is activated, and that their Club Locker ID appears in their account profile