How do I enter an event online?
Following our integration with Club Locker, entries for England Squash sanctioned competitions are now taken by Club Locker. All competitions and events continue to be listed on our event search page, and you will be redirected to the relevant entry pages accordingly.
To enter a competition or event, just follow these instructions:
- Search for the competition or event you want to enter at englandsquash.com/events. You can filter the list using the menus at the top of the page
- Check if the competition is open for online entry - you can see the dates events are open for entries on the event search page, or under the 'Registration' section on the event details page
- If entries are open, there will be an 'Enter Now' button on the event details page. Click this to begin the entry process (if entries are hosted externally, this button should redirect you to the external entry page)
- When prompted, log in using the email address and password associated with your englandsquash.com account
- If you have not already registered on englandsquash.com, you will be able to sign up or recover your account at this point
- If you are entering a child linked to your account, if you have not previously done so, you will be prompted to 'activate' their account, and set up a Club Locker account. Just follow the steps on screen to do this (making sure you press the big red 'Log in with englandsquash.com' button - see screenshot below) - you will be guided through this process and redirected to the competition entry form when done
- Even if you think your child already has a Club Locker account, make sure you check the 'Create Club Locker account' button - if they already have an account, it will link their englandsquash.com account to the existing Club Locker account and will not create a new account. This is an important step - if you do not do this you may not be enter this child account
- You will now be guided through the entry process step by step. Follow the steps on screen.
- If prompted to log in, make sure you press the big red 'Log in with englandsquash.com' button
- On the 'Division' page, select the age category you want to enter
- On the 'Player' page, enter the details of the player you want to enter. By default this will be your own account (which may be a parent account), but you can search for your child accounts (and other users if needed) by typing their name in the 'Player' field. If you cannot find the account you want to enter, or receive an error, check out our Common Club Locker competition entry issues guide for more help. Complete the other fields with the information for the player you want to enter
- Note that for bronze level competitions and above, entrants must have a valid England Squash membership
- If you want to add multiple players to your transaction, press the 'Add more players' button on the 'Fees' step. You can repeat this as many times as you need to
- Once you are ready to pay, enter your payment details. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email from Club Locker confirming your entry. If there are any further problems, please get in touch and let us know!