How do I enter an event online?
To enter, just follow these instructions:
- Search for the event you want to enter at www.englandsquash.com/events.
- Check if the event is open for online entry - you can see the dates events are open for entries on the event search page, or under the 'Entries' section on the event details page.
- If the event is open for entries, there will be a 'Book Now' button on the event details page. Click this to enter the event. Please note, junior bronze events are usually entered directly with the organiser - there is usually a booking link or entry form within the event details, or can be downloaded under the 'Files' section.
- When prompted,
log-in, using your email address and password.
- If you have not already registered on englandsquash.com, you will be able to sign up or recover your account at this point.
- On the next page, you can add yourself but you can also enter other people (if you know their name, DOB and membership number).
- To add yourself, or your child, click in the 'Select Account(s)' box, under +Add Your Account(s) and select the person you're adding. Click the green 'Add' button.
- To add any other players, enter their details under the +Add
Other Player box. Click the green 'Add' button. You will again be asked to confirm a few details for each entrant.
- You should now be asked to enter a few details in a grey box.
- Once you have added all the players you want to enter, click the red 'Next' button' at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, enter your payment details, and click the red 'Confirm' button.
- You should now receive an email, confirming your entry. If there are any further problems, please get in touch and let us know!