How do I appear on the Coach Finder?
In order to appear on our coach finder, you will need:
- to have activated your account on englandsquash.com
- have an active England Squash coach membership
- have an up-to-date DBS record, an up-to-date Safeguarding & Protecting Children qualification and all other relevant pre-requisites attached to your profile. You can check these on your qualifications page of your coach account
- to opt-in to appearing on the coach finder, and provide some contact info (phone number and email address) for your search result.
- to have listed at least one club or facility on your coach profile (this is how your location is found on our search). You can add yourself to any facility immediately, but your club will need to approve your request to appear on their page.
If you have any questions, please get in touch using our contact form.