How to manually add a player to my programme and issue a payment request
This guide will explain how you can add a player to your Squash Stars Programme and issue a payment request to pay for their place.
You will need to be logged into your Squash Stars account to edit your sessions, you can log in here.
1. Go to your admin area.
2. Click on 'coaching' on the left side of your screen.
3. Select the 'ES Squash Stars' category
4. Find the course you would like to add the participant to and click on it.
5. The course register will be displayed and you'll need to click 'add participant'.
6. You'll then need to choose whether the parent / player is a 'new contact' or an 'existing contact', existing contacts can be found in your contacts module. You'll be able to search by name and select the person.
NOTE: We're showing the form as if you were adding a NEW CONTACT below.
7. Fill in the details or select the player in the dropdown list once typing in their name.
8. Click the blue 'save' button at the bottom of the page.
9. To send the payment request, click the players name and this will load their booking details:
10. Select the 'contact options' button:
11. Choose 'request payment':
Your participant's parent/guardian will then get an email with course information and the payment link. You can see the emails sent from your database by checking your email log.