How are the rankings calculated?
- For the Boys and Girls Under 19s, the rankings are based on the average score from a player’s best five results within the last 12 months.
- For all other age categories (i.e. Under 9 to Under 17s), the rankings are based on the average score from a player's best six results within the last 12 months.
- Points are calculated from a 12-month rolling period and are carried over from one season to the next.
- If a player plays up an age group, then points will only be allocated for the age group they play in. If a player plays up more than one age group no points will be allocated.
- When a player moves up an age group 50% of their previous points will be carried forward. This change will be reflected in the first ranking update following the player's birthday.