How do I activate my account?
Activating your account is a really simple process by which you confirm your personal details on englandsquash.com As well as being able to keep all your personal details up to date, you can manage your membership and get exclusive access to your member benefits.
Activating your account on englandsquash.com is very simple and straightforward, and takes only a minute:
- If you have logged in to your account on englandsquash.com before, you don't need to do anything - you have already activated your account! If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset this at www.englandsquash.com/forgotpassword
- If you have an England Squash membership number (even if it's an old one!), or have any coaching or think you have refereeing qualifications but have never logged in:
- Attempt to recover your account using your email address at www.englandsquash.com/forgotpassword
- If this doesn't work, it may be that we don't have an email address for you. However, you can attempt to recover and activate your account using other data we may have at www.englandsquash.com/recover
- If you still can't recover your account, speak to your club who may be able to find your account on their list of members. They should then be able to either add an email address from which you can recover your account, or will be able to invite you to join the club on englandsquash.com
- If you've never had an England Squash membership number, you can set up a new account at www.englandsquash.com/signup. As soon as you log in, you're activated!