How do I add members to my club's membership list?
We’ve made it easy for you to add members to your club membership list on your Club Dashboard. You’ll need their basic details, and their consent to add them to our database. Use the instructions below to help you add seniors and junior accounts.
- Make sure you have the relevant personal information from your member – name, sex, date of birth and email address (over 16s). Please also ensure that you have their permission to add them to the England Squash database as a member
- Log in to your club dashboard on englandsquash.com and click on the ‘Members’ link in the navigation on the left
- Click on the ‘Add new member(s)’ button on the top right
- First, search to see if the member already has an England Squash account. You can search by name, email address or England Squash ID
- If they appear in the list then simply click the ‘Add’ button to the right of their details
- You might be asked to complete some of their missing details and confirm that you have permission to add them, do so and click the green ‘Update & add to
- Alternatively, if you can’t see them in the list, then scroll down and click the ‘Create new member’ button
- Add their personal details and confirm that you have permission to add them
- If the player is over 16 then you’ll need to add an email address, you also have the option to add their home address, add their details and click ‘Create
- If the player is under 16 you will be prompted to attach them to an adult account. If you know that the parent already has an England Squash account then you can search for them and click on ‘Use as Parent’
- Once confirmed, you can also choose whether you want to add the parent to your club as a member too
- If the parent does not already have an England Squash account, click ‘Create parent account’ and you will be guided through the steps to create their parent account
- Once you have completed these steps, the member or parent will be sent an email asking them to confirm that you have added them to your club
- If they haven’t already done so, they will be asked to activate their membership, by logging in to their player dashboard and setting their own password for their account